Do you often wonder how to get rid of dirt and debris on the street or in your garage? The use of a garden hose is not a suitable option. First of all, it is not ergonomic and sooner or later you will have pain. Moreover, you end up using a lot of water when you use a normal garden hose to clean your terrace, patio or even your car.
The water flow is regular, but there’s nothing to write home about. Faced with this situation, the ideal solution is to invest in the upper part of the linear gas supply under pressure.
Although there is no shortage of gas pressure washers on the market, one name stands out: PowerStroke PS80931. The pressure washer is designed to help you maintain the appearance of your home easily and quickly. If you are constantly concerned about the appeal and appearance of your home on the sidewalk, then this pressure washer is a practical purchase.
PWMA certified and easy to install, this is the ideal product to purchase if you want to do the cleaning yourself and not call professionals every time your eavestrough gets clogged.
We would like to draw your attention to some typical characteristics of this product:
- Powerful engine – The PS80931 is equipped with a powerful Briggs and Stratton engine that produces up to 191 cubic centimetres of power. This is sufficient to give the washing machine a water pressure of 3100 PSI, which is one of the highest on the market. The pressure is strong enough to help you clean any surface, whether it’s covered with dust, debris, mould or dirt. Just aim the pipe at the surface and it will be clean in no time.
- 25 foot hose – This pressure washer comes with a 25 foot high pressure hose. The best thing is that the hose doesn’t wear out, so you can use it anywhere. Whether you want to wash your car in the garage or wash the roof of your house, this hose provides the pressure you need and you don’t have to carry an extra load.
- The aluminium pump is a special feature of this washing machine. The best thing about a pump is that it is maintenance-free. Yeah, it’s true. You can continue to use the washing machine without even thinking about cleaning the pump. The sturdiness of the aluminium guarantees a reliable and durable operation of the pressure washer.
- Multi-purpose nozzles – Like all leading rings on the market, the PS80931 is equipped with multiple nozzles. You get a large and a small spout for the soap and a spout for the soap. This means that you can easily adjust the water flow and slope angle to suit your needs. If you want to use soap, just attach a soap marker and you’re ready to go.
- Heavy Duty Wheels – The pressure washer has 12 inch flat freewheels. This means you can easily manoeuvre your washing machine and take it with you wherever you go, whatever the terrain. Usually people complain that scrubbers are heavy and difficult to move, but the PowerStroke PS80931 is an excellent solution to this problem.
- 2 Year Warranty – Since the product is made in the United States, you must ensure that there are no cheap parts or quality compromises. However, PowerStroke went even further and offered a 2 year warranty on this washer. This means that you make a risk-free purchase by choosing this washing machine.
- Storage on board – All removable parts of the pressure washer can be stored in the pressure washer itself. This means you don’t have to worry about losing the mouthpiece, hose and other parts.
What customers say
This product received an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon. The rating is decent, but this product has received a high percentage of negative ratings, which is rarely the case with pressurized gas scrubbers.
The most common complaint people have about this product is that it has arrived in a bad condition. Either the soapbox was damaged or the whole machine was defective. It can therefore be argued that negative opinions are due more to the lack of quality control than to a lack of it.
The reason for this is that there is a lot of positive criticism. The customer was satisfied with the ease with which the high-pressure cleaner was marketed. You don’t have to keep pulling and pulling before the engine starts. A couple of tugboats, and you can go.
Several customers have said that the PS80931 works just as well as the Honda pressure washer, which is a great compliment. The customer indicated that the pressure is easily adjustable and that you can start using it within a few minutes after receiving the package.
One customer praised the washing machine and said the pressure it offers is incredible, but also wrote about what he can do with a longer hose. Again, it’s a small handful.
You can buy this high-pressure cleaner from Amazon for less than $265. That means you get about 40% discount and free shipping when you subscribe to Amazon Prime. Note that this price applies to the model that comes with the Briggs and Stratton engine. The same car is also available in other versions of Amazon engines. You can always look for offers and discounts to save a few dollars, but it is unlikely that you will find 40% discount elsewhere.
In general, it is difficult to find many bugs with the PowerStroke PS80931. But it seems you’ve been lucky to have a washing machine with coin in a bag. But it’s definitely worth buying, and Amazon offers an incredible discount.
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.